- How much does a beginner Thai cooking class cost?
a. 1,400 Baht (up to 4 hours)
b. Paid in cash (Thai Baht) at the end of your class
- What days and times are these classes?
b. 845 AM & 1 PM
- Is your school fully air conditioned?
Yes, even when you are frying, all is done indoors.
- Where is the pickup point?
We pick you up at 845 AM and 1 PM at BTS Bang Chak, Exit 5 at the end of the walkway
- Can I pay with credit card?
No, payment is due at the end of your class in cash (Thai Baht)
- Can I choose my dishes?
Yes, you can choose your dishes for every class or you can enroll in a private class–up to you!
- What does the class include?
a. Pickup at BTS Bang Chak
b. Recipes (Internet access to 31 recipes + videos)
c. All ingredients
d. Market tour
e. Ice water, hot tea, hot coffee
f. Certificate of Achievement
- Do you offer vegetarian and halal cooking?
Yes, we offer both upon request, and we offer a 5 day professional vegetarian/vegan course. To see the dishes covered, please go HERE.
- Are children welcome in the class?
Yes, children under 12 are half price
- How long is the class?
Class is usually around 4 hours depending on the number of students (shorter with fewer students)
- How many dishes are taught in the beginner Thai cooking classes?
5 dishes + making a Thai curry paste from scratch are taught in every class.
- Do you offer advanced classes?
Yes, advanced chef classes range from 1 to 8 weeks in length, and we offer a 5 day professional vegetarian/vegan this cooking course.
- What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Do you use MSG?
Never, all of our ingredients are fresh and organic
- In what language is class conducted?
Class is conducted in English
- Do you offer team building activities and private parties?
Yes, we can handle groups of up to 80 pax.
- Do you have a map in your website?
Yes, just look in the upper right hand corner of the website and click on “MAP”.
- Where is the Academy located?
The Academy address is 1940 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 60, Bang Chak, directly on Sukhumvit Road, facing the BTS Skytrain line.
- How do I contact you?
a. By Phone: +66 807-706-741 (mobile)
b. By EMail: Ron@BangkokThaiCookingAcademy.com
- Can I come to class and not cook?
Yes, cost is half price just to observe.