1/4 C Glass noodles
1 Garlic clove
1/4 C Bean sprouts
1/4 C Chicken, minced
1/4 C Cabbage, shredded
1/4 C Carrots, shredded
4-5 Spring roll wrappers
1 T Vegetable oil (for stir-fry)
2 T Chicken stock
SEASONING SAUCE FOR INGREDIENTS:
1 T Oyster sauce
1 T Soy sauce
1/2 T Sugar
Pinch White pepper powder
- In wok, add 1 Tbs. vegetable oil and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken keep stirred-fry until it cooked and chicken stock.
- Add all vegetables, cook briefly. Add all the seasoning ingredients and add glass noodles at the end.
- Place spring roll sheets on flat surface down and rough on top.
- Place some filling on the spring roll wrapper, place wrapper over filling, fold in sides, and then finish rolling wrapper.
- Brush the finished edge of the wrapper with the glue. As glue for the wrappers (mixed together in warm water): Wheat flour combine with water
- Deep fry in wok until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce.