60 g pork or chicken, sliced
1 -2 T Panang curry paste
2 Kaffir leaves, shredded
5-8 Pea eggplants
As needed Red chilies, sliced
1 C Coconut cream
½ C Coconut milk
1-2 T Cooking oil
1½ t Palm sugar
1 T Fish sauce
- Put oil in wok and add 1-2 T of panang curry paste, stir vigorously until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream and combine, heat until fat separates (oil on top)
- Add pork and stir-fried in a paste and wait nearly cook then add coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add coconut milk, kaffir leaves, sugar, and pea eggplants seasoning with palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Stir constantly until chicken and eggplants are cooked.
- Transfer to the serving blow , add sliced red chilies and kaffir leave for garnish.
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and are intended to be reference only.
Videos presented with these recipes are not prepared by us; however, they are accurate and meant to be an additional useful reference.