Vegetarian Thai Cooking
Want to learn vegetarian Thai cooking? Our Thai cooking school in Bangkok is very conveniently located next to a BTS Skytrain station. Thai cooking classes with us are FUN, PROFESSIONAL, AUTHENTIC, and fully air conditioned. Come see our new Thai cookery school by taking a cooking class for a half day or for eight weeks. We teach Thai cooking–hands-on beginner classes, vegetarian classes, private classes, professional chef courses, fruit carving and team building events. We are in Bangkok waiting for you…what are you waiting for?
Take a look at our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/BangkokThaiCooking
- Cost: 1,400 B half day class paid in cash or credit card (+3%)
- All instruction, frying, preparation and eating done in new air conditioned classrooms (no heat & no sweat)
- Pickup at BTS Bang Chak (12 minutes from BTS Asoke), Exit 5 at the end of the elevated walkway
- 5 dishes/class + make a curry paste
- You decide what to learn, each student can pick his own dishes to learn
- 31 dishes available to learn
- Market tour included
- Learn to make sticky rice & coconut milk
- Monday-Saturday, 2 classes daily, AM class 8:45 ; PM class 1:00
- Internet access to 31 recipes + videos
- Certificate of Achievement awarded upon request
- Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE: For those interested in learning professional Thai vegetarian cooking, we offer a 5 day vegetarian/vegan cooking course. To see the dishes, click HERE. To read about the course, click HERE.
NOTE: Each student can pick his own dishes to learn
CURRY PASTE (Prepare) + TOFU (CHOOSE ONE):
- Green curry
- Red curry
- Yellow curry
- Khao Soy
SOUP & SALAD (CHOOSE ONE):
- Tom Yum J
- Tom Kha J
- Som Tam
- Spicy Tofu Salad
- Glass Noodle Salad
APPETIZER, RICE & NOODLES (CHOOSE ONE):
- Pad Thai
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Pad See Ew With Tofu
- Tofu Satay
- Thai Corn Fritters
Stir Fry (CHOOSE ONE):
- Tofu with Cashews
- Tofu with Black Pepper
- Tofu with Spicy Basil
- Sweet & Sour Vegetables with Tofu
- Stir Fried Morning Glories
- Mixed Vegetables in Mushroom Sauce
Dessert (CHOOSE ONE):
- Mango with Sticky Rice
- Deep Fried Bananas
- Bananas in Coconut Milk
NOTE: For professional training in vegetarian/vegan Thai cooking, please click HERE.
FREE EXTRA FOR EACH SESSION
- Market Tour
- Make Sticky Rice & Coconut Milk
- Market Tour
- Make Sticky Rice
COMPARE….TRY US….We GUARANTEE your SATISFACTION!
PAYMENT– Payment is in cash (Thai baht) or credit card (+3%), paid at the end of your class.
GROUP & PRIVATE CLASSES– We are available anytime for special events. Contact us for time frames, costs, and scheduling.
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT:
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded for completing 1 or more classes, upon request.
Note: We provide everything for the course. Just make sure to bring your appetite, as you will be able to eat all the tasty meals you prepare. Come join us and have some fun!
MEETING TIMES & INSTRUCTIONS:
Vegetarian Thai Cooking classes are offered Monday-Saturday, twice daily at 8:45 & 1:00. All morning and afternoon classes include a Thai market tour. We are conveniently located next to BTS Bang Chak (12 minutes from BTS Asoke), directly on Sukhumvit Road. In our new school, all frying, food preparation, and eating is done in air conditioned classrooms. . Market tour follows after meeting your instructor and then to the school to prepare, cook, and eat the best Thai food you have ever eaten!
Note: Meals are prepared with minimal use of hot peppers. You, as the cook, can adjust the “heat” to your liking.
To contact us, please call: (66) 2-020-6233 (School–English or Thai), (66) 807-706-741 (English), or E-mail: Ron@BangkokThaiCookingAcademy.com.