TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
Event Planning in Bangkok & Phuket
Looking to do some team building activities in Bangkok or Phuket with your staff? We can help you with your event planning. Maybe it’s just time to reward your crew for a job well done, or maybe you just want to show them that you care. Whatever your reason, we at Bangkok Thai Cooking Academy and Phuket Thai Cooking Academy can provide you with a fun, unique, and memorable event. Fun cooking events are available 24/7 at our academy. Team building cooking & fruit carving parties are a great way to promote bonding, better communications, and improve camaraderie. Fruit carving, Thai cooking, and eating are the perfect way to encourage bonding, fellowship, team effort, and co-operation. Anthropologists often use the term “commensality” to describe the special bond between people who eat together.
E BROCHURE OF OUR TEAM BUILDING EVENTS…CLICK HERE
OUR NEW TEAM BUILDING ROOM
FROM 15 TO 80 STUDENTS
PROFESSIONAL – CONVENIENT – FUN – AIR CONDITIONED
VEGETARIAN DISHES & HALAL INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE
HALF DAY EVENTS (4 hours)–Thai Cooking & Fun
Availability: Morning, afternoon, night–any day
# of Participants: 12 minimum, up to 80 at our school
# of Dishes: 4-5 typically (choose from our list of the most popular Thai dishes)
# of Teams: Up To You
Transportation: Pickup from and delivery back to your hotel available for an additional fee
A fun event working together preparing, cooking, and eating each prepared dish. Done in our air conditioned classroom where all instruction, food preparation, and frying are done, located near BTS On Nut, 1/2 block from Sukhumvit Road. Price includes all ingredients & supplies, recipes, the complete meal (enough for all participants) plus ice water, hot coffee, and hot tea. Sodas and alcohol are extra.
To see one of our recent FUN team building events, please click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/BangkokThaiCooking/videos/1595180877209428/
To see another Fun team building event, please click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX8NzujsbMs
TO CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS, please click HERE.
MASTER CHEF COMPETITION (4 hours)
This competition is up to 4 hours in length. Teams compete here to see who best learns how to cook selected
dishes. Competitive and fun for those who compete in this Thai cooking event.
We put on fun events at reasonable prices. Here are some reasons for having your next team building event with us in Bangkok:
- Convenience—Conveniently located near to the BTS mass transportation line (BTS On Nut), transportation by van or bus also available
- Affordable—For one reasonable price/person, we provide ingredients, supplies, education and fun in a safe and air conditioned environment
- Selectivity– You pick the Thai dishes to learn
- Availability—We can host your event at our academy most anytime
- Memorable—Preparing meals together is fun, eating together is even more fun. Memories last forever.
- Flexible—Since we are indoors, we are available 24/7, rain or shine
- Team Work—Working together preparing ingredients for cooking, actually cooking meals together, and sharing a great meal mutually prepared promotes bonding
- Non Athletic—Something for men and women to do together without injury or too much heat
- Activities available—Thai cooking in teams, master chef competition, and fruit carving
We have lots of experience in putting on team building activities. Over the years, we have done many events–ranging from 10 to 125 pax. It does not matter what time or what day. Just contact us to discuss your particular needs. A deposit is required for all group and private events booked. We accept most methods of payment, such as: cash(Thai Baht or USD), PayPal, all major credit cards, and bank transfers. Unpaid balance can be paid by cash (Thai baht) or credit card (+3% processing charge) at the end of your event.
To discuss further, please call: +66 2-020-6233 (School–English or Thai), +66 807-706-741 (English), E-MAIL US or send an email to: Ron@BangkokThaiCookingAcademy.com. We can also be reached by Skype: Bangkokthaicookingacademy.