1/4 C Glass noodles
1 Garlic clove
1/4 C Bean sprouts
1/4 C Chicken, minced
1/4 C Cabbage, shredded
1/4 C Carrots, shredded
4-5 Spring roll wrappers cut into quarter
1 T Vegetable oil (for stir-fry)
2 T Water or Chicken stock
SEASONING SAUCE FOR INGREDIENTS:
1 T Oyster sauce
1/2 T Soy sauce
1/2 t Sugar
Pinch White pepper powder
- In wok, add 1 T vegetable oil and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken keep stirred-fry until it cooked and chicken stock.
- Add all vegetables, cook briefly. Add all the seasoning ingredients and add glass noodles at the end.
- Place spring roll sheets on flat(smooth side) down and rough on top.
- Place some filling on the spring roll wrapper, place wrapper over filling, fold in sides, and then finish rolling wrapper.
- Brush the finished edge of the wrapper with the glue. As glue for the wrappers (mixed together in warm water): Wheat flour combine with water
- Deep fry in wok until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce.
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and are intended to be reference only.
Videos presented with these recipes are not prepared by us; however, they are accurate and meant to be an additional useful reference.