50 g Sliced pork/chicken and pork/chicken balls
70 g Rice noodles
300 ml Chicken stock
5 slices White radish
1-2 stalks Coriander root (crushed)
2 stalks Chinese celery
100 g Bean sprouts and lettuce
1 Garlic clove
2 T Light soy sauce
1 t Sugar
1 t Fried garlic (optional)
½ t White pepper powder (optional)
Red chili powder
1. Put chicken stock into pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add to boiling chicken stock, crushed garlic, crushed coriander root, and white radish. Boil for 3 minutes.
3. Add sliced pork and pork balls, light soy sauce, and sugar. Boil until pork is cooked.
4. Add rice noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Then add bean sprouts and lettuce.
5. Cook another 2 minutes and turn off heat. Ready to serve
6. Garnish with Chinese celery, fried garlic, and white popper powder.
7. Serve to taste with red chili powder, white vinegar, sugar & fish sauce
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and are intended to be reference only.
Videos presented with these recipes are not prepared by us; however, they are accurate and meant to be an additional useful reference.