FRESH SPRING ROLLS
1-5 Rice wrappers
100 g Lettuce
½ Bell pepper
2 stalks Thai coriander
2 stalks Coriander
½ cup Mint leaves
½ cup Sweet basil
1. Prep vegetables—cut in long sticks or slices
2. Pull leaves off of mint and basil.
3. Before using rice wrapper, soak in water for 10-15 seconds.
4. To wrap, start out with lettuce and then stack other ingredients on top.
5. Wrap tightly before cutting.
6. Serve with seafood dip and tamarind dip.
Serves: 2-3 pax
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
Videos above are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. To visit her YouTube channel, please click on this link: