MAKE FAUX MEAT
1 kg All purpose flour
650 ml Cold water
½ Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Mushroom sauce
½ Tsp Dark soy sauce
pinch White pepper powder
1. Mix salt in cold water.
2. In large mixing bowl, add flour. Slowly add cold water while working the flour into a soft dough.
3. Cover and let set for 1.5 hours.
4. Rinse off the dough with clean water until the water becomes clear.
5. Put the dough ball in a bowl and add seasoning (white pepper, mushroom sauce, dark soy sauce). Thoroughly blend.
6. On a greased oven pan, place cookie sized dough and bake at 100 C for 15 minutes or you can sun dry the dough cookies.
7. Remove from oven (once dry) and place in boiling water for 2 minutes.
8. Remove and refrigerate until needed.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: