SPICY SEAFOOD DIP
1-10 Green hot chilis
5 cloves Garlic
2 Coriander roots
10 leaves Mint
1-2 Limes (juice to taste)
1.5 Tbsp Fish sauce
2 Tbsp Palm sugar
1. Combine chilis, garlic, and coriander roots and smash in a mortar.
2. Add mint and smash again.
3. Add seasoning sauce and mix well.
4. Add lime juice to taste.
5. Transfer to a bowl and ready to use.
1. You can adjust heat by # and type of peppers you use (generally the smaller the size the hotter).
2. Always wash your hands after handling peppers.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
Videos above are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. To visit her YouTube channel, please click on this link: