60 g Chicken, sliced
2-3 Oyster Mushrooms, cut into quarters
1-2 stalks Lemongrass, cut in 1″inch lengths at an angle crushed
3-5 Galangal ginger, finely sliced
1-2 Kaffir leaves, torn
1 root Coriander root, crushed
½ t Bird’s eye chilies, finely sliced
1 Clove Shallot
1/3 onion cut into cubes
1 C Coconut milk
1/2 C Coconut cream
1/2 lime Lime juice
1 t Fish sauce
1 t Sugar
Garnish ; coriander and spring onion sliced into 1/2 inch.
1. Heat coconut milk. After foaming hot, add galangal, lemongrass, coriander root, shallot, chili and kaffir leaves. Simmer for 5 minutes until it fragrance.
2. Add chicken and onion cook until nearly cooked.
3. Add coconut cream and bring to a boil.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms
5. Season with sugar and fish sauce, turn off the heat and add lime juice.
6. Transfer to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leave,spring onion and drops of chili oil.
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and are intended to be reference only.
Videos presented with these recipes are not prepared by us; however, they are accurate and meant to be an additional useful reference.