STIR FRIED LONG EGGPLANTS WITH MINCED PORK
100 g Pork, minced
2 Long eggplants
3 cloves Garlic, chopped
1-5 Hot chilis, chopped
1 cup Sweet basil leaves
1 Red spur chili, sliced
2 Tbsp Oyster sauce
½ Tbsp Light soy sauce
½ Tbsp Soybean paste
2 Tsp Sugar
½ Tsp Dark soy sauce
1. Slice red spur chili.
2. Chop garlic and hot chilis.
3. Cut eggplants and put in salt water.
4. Combine seasoning sauce in a small bowl.
5. In pot with boiling water, put eggplants on medium heat. Boil about 3-4 minutes.
6. In wok, put 1 Tbsp cooking oil. Add garlic until fragrant. Add pork and cook about 80% complete.
7. Add eggplants and seasoning sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add basil and red spur chilis and cook 10-15 seconds.
9. Turn off heat. Plate and serve with jasmine rice.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: