STEAMED FISH IN LIME SAUCE
800 g Sea Bass (whole)
3 tbsp Palm sugar
3 tbsp Fish sauce
4 tbsp Lime juice
5 Hot green chilis, chopped
5 Hot red chilis, chopped
2 Coriander including roots
4 cloves Garlic, chopped
1. Chop chilis, garlic, and coriander roots.
2. Prepare dressing sauce with palm sugar, fish sauce, lime juice. Then add items from 1 above.
3. Place fish in steamer for 20 minutes. Then remove excess water from plate.
4. Place most of the dressing on the fish and steam for 2 minutes more.
5. Remove fish from steamer and pour remaining dressing on fish.
6. Top with coriander leaves, lime slices and serve.
Servings: 2 pax
To learn more about our Thai Cooking Clubs (Traditional & Vegan), click HERE.
To learn more about our Professional Training Courses leading to a Diploma, click HERE.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: